Homemade stir-fry is one of my favorite meals to make, because it’s so easy. Like many of the recipes I have shared, part of what makes it easy is that you can generally use vegetables and spices you already have at home.
Olive Oil (4 tablespoons)
Brown Sugar (1/3 Cup)
Thai or Asian Noodles (Ramen Noodles work too)
Soy Sauce (2 tablespoons)
Garlic (1/2 a clove)
Ground Ginger (3 Dashes)
Black Pepper (3 Dashes)
Oregano (3 Dashes)
Basil (3 Dashes)
Any Veggies of your choice! Ex: Celery, mushrooms, onion, peppers, carrots, broccoli, fresh cilantro etc.
WHAT YOU DO…
1. First, fill a medium size saucepan of 2/3 of water and bring it to a boil. Once water is boiling, add noodles of your choice. My favorite kind of noodles to use are the Thai brand stir-fry noodles that can be found at Walmart.
2. Next, pull out a cutting board and chop any veggies you would like to include in the dish.
3. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan and place on medium heat.
4. Add chopped up vegetables, and brown sugar to frying pan. Cook until veggies begin to turn brown and dark.
5. Once noodles are soft, remove from heat and drain noodles. Place noodles in a bowl.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil over noodles. Remove sautéed veggies from heat and place over noodles. Add additional spices including oregano, garlic, basil, ground ginger and black pepper. Add soy sauce, stir noodles and enjoy. 💕