A few months ago, I shared with you an ideal baby routine, I was hoping to establish with my baby by the time he was 6 months old. It went something like this….
We were able to implement this plan for awhile, but as my son grows and becomes more active, it is time that we make some revisions. Currently my son shows these tendencies throughout the day:
- He nurses about 7-9 times in a 24 hour period.
- He eats 3 purees a day. This was recommended by his pediatrician to help him adjust to solid food.
- He takes 2 naps a day, usually the first is 30 minutes to an hour and 10 minutes long. The second is an hour and a half to two hours long.
- The witching hour is about an hour before bed.
- He wakes up between 7-8am.
- He goes to bed between 7-8pm
- We try to go outside at least once a day.
- He gets a bath 2 to 3 times a week.
- He isn’t sleeping through the night yet as we just entered the 9 moth sleep regression.
The following is the schedule we are striving for:
As you can see, I try to establish plenty of free play time, as well as structured time such as eating.
Here’s to hoping this schedule works, and will help us establish a good night’s rest.
If you liked this blog post, feel free to let me know in the comments! You can also check out my previous blog post ⬇️⬇️⬇️