I think bookshelves can be so pretty. It’s practically art when you take the time to decorate and organize pieces of your home. Here are a few tips I use to style a bookshelf
1. Don’t clutter your bookshelf with just books.
2. Add some decor such as a sign, a picture frame or even a faux plant.
3. Make your book placement intentional. Whether you organize your books alphabetically, by genre, or simply tallest to smallest, make it intentional. Don’t make it look like you just tossed them up there.
4. Add some sort of space for treasures or basic household items, such as a small box or 3 tier drawer.
5. Adding notebooks, paper and pens looks great too!
6. Finally, add something above your bookshelf that catches the eye, such as an inspiring quote, a clock or a piece of artwork.
And ta-da! You now have a stylish bookshelf!!!