Another November recipe coming at ya!
Quiche is one of my favorite dishes to make in the winter season. Quiche is just one of those meals you can have for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can change to fit your taste buds.
WHAT YOU NEED…
1 Pie Plate
1 Frozen, Pre-made Pie Crust (I use the Pillsbury Brand)
1/4 Cup of Shredded Cheese (I like Cheddar)
Spinach (If desired)
Mushrooms (If desired)
Bacon Bits (If desired)
Onion (If desired)
Black Pepper or Red Pepper Flakes
1. First un-thaw pie crust. You can do this by leaving in the fridge for a day or two, or following the un-thawing directions on the package.
2. Spray pie pan with non-stick spray.
3. Next, once pie crust is unthawed, rollout pie crust into pie plate. Make sure pie crust covers the entire bottom of the plate.
4. Crack eggs into bowl and beat together. Pour eggs onto crust. Make sure eggs are spread evenly over dough.
5. Chop meat and vegetables you desire, and disperse evenly into quiche. Some things I like to add to make my quiche include, spinach, bacon, sausage, ham, mushrooms, basil, black pepper, green peppers and cheese.
6. Add cheese, black peeper and red pepper flakes on top.
7. Preheat oven to 400* and cook quiche for approximately 30 minutes. Quiche is ready when the egg in the middle is cooked.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy. 🙂