If you know me, you know I love home decor. The following are my top 9 home decor pieces.
1. My Large Cross – This was a wedding gift and it has always hung in our living room no matter where we’ve lived.
2. My Sloth sign – This was a gift from a friend. She saw this and immediately thought of me. She knows I love sloths and the message totally fits my life.
3. My palm tree named Sandy – I have had this little tree since Palm Sunday this past year. I love seeing life in my home and I love watching her thrive!
4. My Maps – I love these maps as they give the perfect look to our living room.
5. My Wedding Bouquet – the reason I got fake flowers for our wedding is because they were cheap and I could save them forever.
6. My Bed Spread – I love my bed spread. It has a very country and comforting feel. Plus, it goes with everything.
7. My Tapestry – this is definitely one of my favorites. It’s a beautiful piece of art and really makes me feel like I’m sleeping under the trees.
8. My Michigan Accent – this piece of decor I received recently from a friend as a housewarming gift. I truly love it!
9. My bulletin board – I love this thing as it helps me stay organized.
I hope you enjoyed my little tour of my home and my top 9 home decor picks. Have a great Tuesday!