Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or blog site.
I want to thank Pooja over at lifesfinewhine for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Check out her blog at lifefinewhine.com
1. Road trip or flight, which one do you prefer?
Personally, I am not a fan of flying. I know it’s safe, but my anxiety often gets the best of me and I can not breathe easy when I am on an airplane. In fact the last time I was on an airplane, my aunt asked me if I had something that could knock me out until we landed… if that tells you anything. I think roadtrips are more fun because I enjoy sightseeing and being able to stop along the way.
2. How loyal are you?
I consider myself pretty loyal. I don’t ever maliciously try to hurt others, and I try to be there for those I love.
3. Are friends or family the people who influence you more?
To be honest, it’s a tie. Both my family and friends influence and inspire me every single day.
4. You have been shipwrecked, and there is only you and one other survivor. What do you do to occupy your time as there are no books or electronics?
Talk, sing, dance, run, play hide and seek, tell stories.
5. What is your favorite animal? Share a picture.
At the moment I really love pugs. My husband and I both get super excited when we see pugs.
6. Do you enjoy camping?
Yes! I haven’t been in years, but I sure do!
7. Would you prefer to live by the sea or by the mountains?
The sea definitely! The beach is tranquil and my happy place.
8. Considering the times we live in, if your family member or friend told you they are gay, what would your reaction be? How would you handle it?
I would love them, just as I always have.
9. If you caught your family member watching something inappropriate, how would you handle the situation? What would you say to them?
I would be concerned and offer resources and a listening ear. Honestly, I’d probably pray for them too.
10. What is your favorite color?
11. Do you enjoy walks in nature?
Yes, I love walks in nature!
Anyone who wants to participate 🙂