Hey Everybody! Since it’s the holiday season, I decided I would share my Bruschetta recipe! I recently have fallen in love with Bruschetta! It is perfect for any holiday event and SO easy to make!
Mozzerella Cheese (4 Oz. of block cheese) Optional*
Tomato (2 Medium or Large)
Onion (1/2 a red onion)
Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
Garlic (minced, 2 tablespoons)
Cilantro (1 teaspoon)
Basil (1 teaspoon)
Red Pepper Flakes (2 teaspoons)
1. Cut baget into slices, should make about 20 pieces.
2. Toast baget in oven at 350* for 10 – 15 minutes, a nonstick cookie sheet works great!
3. Dice tomatoes and onions.
4. Slice Mozzarella cheese (optional)
5. Mix together tomatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, basil and red pepper flakes.
6. Remove bagets from oven, let cool, and spread toppings on each baget.
7. Place bagets on a plate or board. If desired, place cheese slices in a bowl for your friends and family to enjoy with their Bruschetta. Enjoy!